The intensive format is designed for couples that desire to develop a secure relationship in a relatively short period of time. This intensive format is also conducive for the couple that is exceptionally busy throughout the week and understandably finds it difficult to make consistent time for weekly therapy sessions. A 1-Day Intensive is similar to 6 weeks of therapy and a 2-Day Intensive is similar to twelve weeks of therapy.
The following are indicators that a Couples EFT Intensive might be for you:
- If your relationship is in crisis and you’re nearing divorce, but the both of you are committed and desire to change the course of your relationship.
- If you notice your partner and you are engrained in negative interactional pattern and you find it difficult to move out of the negative interactional pattern.
- You feel distance and disconnection in your relationship, and you long for a secure and close connection.
- Your busy schedule makes it difficult to schedule consistent weekly therapy sessions.
Below are the rates for Mosaic Counseling Services EFT Couples Intensive rates.
EFT Couples Intensive rates for Mosaic’s therapists are dependent upon their educational level, experience, and post-graduate training. The rates are based on either a 1-Day Intensive consisting of six clinical hours or a 2-Day Intensive consisting of twelve clinical hours. A 1-Day Intensive is similar to 6 weeks of therapy and a 2-Day Intensive is similar to twelve weeks of therapy.
Jonathan M. Burg, MA, LMFT
- 1-Day – EFT Couples Intensive Rate: $750
- 2-Day – EFT Couples Intensive Rate: $1500
Morgan Smith, MA, LMFTA
- 1-Day – EFT Couples Intensive Rate: $500
- 2-Day – EFT Couples Intensive Rate: $1000
- Jonathan M. Burg, MA, LMFT
Below are some situations that are typically contraindications to a productive and meaningful EFT Couples Intensive. Individual therapy would likely be recommended prior to being able to complete an Intensive. If you have any questions about your appropriateness for an EFT Couples Intensive, please contact Mosaic Counseling Services and we will help will evaluating your appropriateness for this format.
- When a partner is actively engaged in an ongoing affair.
- When partners do not have the same goal for therapy. For instance, if one partner desires to work on the relationship and the other is committed to ending the relationship.
- Couples that have active domestic violence and other harmful behaviors (i.e. hitting, threatening physical harm, destruction of property, intimidation, etc.) occurring in their relationship.
- When a couple is unable to be present in the same room for sessions over 1-2 days in a productive manner. Your therapist will collaborate with you to create a safe space in order to foster constructive dialogue pertaining to your relationship. Intensives are not intended to be a one-sided conversation used for venting, complaining, and/or attacking.
- When a partner is actively dependent upon chemical addictions and refuses to genuinely address their dependency.
Please contact Mosaic Counseling Services for additional information, questions, and to learn what dates are available. You may call (317) 645.7691 or email us at [email protected]