For our licensed therapists the standard fee is $150 for a fifty minute Intake Session and for fifty minute subsequent sessions the standard fee is $125.
- Jonathan M. Burg, MA, LMFT, CSAYC
- Reesa Smith, MA, LMFT
- Lauren Guynn, MSW, LCSW
For our associate licensed therapists the fee for a fifty minute session varies based on their experience and training.
- Morgan Smith, MA, LMFTA - $80
- Denise Graves, MA, LMFTA, BSN, RN - $60
For our temporary associate licensed therapists the fee is $40 for a fifty minute session.
- None at this time.
All of our licensed therapists are in-network with most Anthem and BCBS Insurance Plans. For all other insurance plans the therapists would be considered out-of-network providers. A superbill can be provided upon request, in order for you to submit it to your insurance company for out-of-network benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $80 for the missed session.
Request a therapy appointment online .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.